Installing Popdock from the Business Central Extension Marketplace is required before attempting to connect your Business Central connector. Please refer to our other article: “Installing Popdock from AppSource in Business Central”
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Add connector button.
3. Select the Dynamics 365 Business Central connector.
4. For Connection type, choose Login online. Then enter your Tenant ID, if you do not know where to find your Tenant ID, see the below steps to help you find it. For Api version, most BC accounts are on v2.0. Then click Validate.
5. Next it will take you through logging in to your BC environment and returns you back to the Add Connector page, if you validated successfully, you will see the Validate button is now a Connect button. Now choose your Environment, whether you want to connect your Sandbox or Production. Next if you have multiple companies, you can choose which you prefer to be the default company. We will still bring in all companies, but this is just to choose which will be a default.
6. You will now see your connector installing and adding lists.
1. Open the Help page in your Business Central.
2. Next click on the Help & Support link in the Other resources section.
3. On the Help & Support page, scroll to the bottom and under the Report a problem section, you will see your Azure AD tenant. Copy the GUID (numbers & letters) like shown here.
Need further help with adding this connector? Email email@example.com