The Zendesk connector gives you access to your users, tickets, comments, and history. You must have your Zendesk API enabled for Password Access. This can be found under Channels and then API:
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Add connector button.
3. Select the Zendesk connector. This will open a new window to start the creation of the connector.
4. Enter the prefix of your Zendesk site.
For example: if the Zendesk site that you log into is popdock.zendesk.com then the prefix is popdock.
5. Click Next to open the Zendesk login page.
6. Sign in to your Zendesk account.