1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Add connector button.
3. Select the Azure Data Lake connector. This will open a new window to start the creation of the connector.
4. Choose Data Lake Storage Gen2 for your Connection type, then complete the info needed for your Storage account name, Container name, and the Shared key provided from Azure. If you don't know where to locate these, please see this article: How To Connect to Azure Data Lake.
5. Once all fields are completed, click Validate. If all information is correct and it successfully validates, you will see a Connect button. Now click the Connect button to finish setting up your connector.
Having trouble adding this connector? Email support at firstname.lastname@example.org