The name of each field is generated based on the metadata received from the connector during the initial setup. You can change the name of any field to reflect how your company describes the field, instead of how the connector application describes it.
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that contains the field that you want to update. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Lists from the navigation panel.
4. Click the edit button for the list that you would like to edit. Then select Fields from the navigation panel.
5. Edit the name of the field. The field name is changed as soon as you leave the edit field.
- The name of a field cannot be empty
- You cannot use the same field name twice within the same list