When you create a database connector, all fields will be defaulted to strings, quantities, or dates. You can change field types to correct the field formatting and add additional functionality to field types such as an email and web site.
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that contains the field that you want to update. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Lists from the navigation panel.
4. Select the Edit button next to the list that contains the field that you want to update. Then click Fields from the left navigation panel.
5. Find the field you would like to change the type for and click the drop down for field type and update it to the type you would like.