The name of each group is generated based on the metadata received from the connector during the initial setup. You can change the name of any group to reflect how your company describes the field, instead of how the connector application describes it.
1. Select Connectors from the left navigation drop-down menu to open the Connectors page.
2. Select the Edit button for the connector that contains the group that you want to update. The Edit connector page will be displayed.
3. Select Groups from the navigation panel.
4. Edit the name of the group. The group name is changed as soon as you leave the edit field.
- The name of a group cannot be empty
- You cannot use the same group name twice within the same list