We at Popdock know that the data you are working with can be sensitive data that certain employees should not see. This is the reason for creating the ability to add additional users on your account and assign them specific Connectors and specific Lists so that they will only have access to that data. As the account owner you are the Administrator by default and you can invite additional users to your account.
1. Go to and click on the 3 lines at the top left to open the Popdock left navigation menu.
2. Then select Account Settings from the drop down.
3. Your Account page will come up and you will want to click on Users in the left navigation menu.
4. You will see yourself listed as the Administrator and any other Administrators or Users on your account. Click on the “+ Invite users” to the top-right side of the Users section.
5. This will open the Invite new users window. Enter the email or emails in the box provided. You can separate multiple emails with a comma, space, or semicolon.
6. After entering the email(s), click the “Invite” button. This will send the email invites to the new users asking them to activate their account. Here is an example of the email they will receive: